28 October 2018

to my dearest

Dear reader, why are you afraid to contemplate about the 'forbidden'? Dearest reader, why are you afraid of a false danger? is it the thought of hell described by the messenger? My dearest reader, why do you call your needs a sin? do you really believe in a heaven you might win? My dearest reader, say, I'll do what my heart desire. say, I'll live without being afraid of hell's fire. say, I'll do good unto others, not to win a place in heaven. say, I'll die knowing I've lived virtuously amongst liars.Dear reader, Free yourself from shackles of centuries-old false narrations. then only can you see the truth and win the Supreme Reality's admiration.
My dearest reader, ask to lift the veil from your eyes. ask for wisdom to identify lies. ask to grant might to overcome obstacles. ask to grant insight to perceive miracles. ask for strength to not deceive. ask and you shall truly receive.

Dear reader, Free yourself from constructed illusions of false narrators. then only can you behold the Supreme Reality and dismiss imitators.
kavi14102014

No comments:

Post a Comment

to my dearest

Dear reader, why are you afraid to contemplate about the 'forbidden'? Dearest reader, why are you afraid of a false danger? is it t...