11 September 2011

The Window

The window frames a curious world, 
A world that juxtaposes chaos and order.
A world divided by imaginary borders.
A world governed by deluded hoarders.
From my window I watch the madness unfold.

As I sat, the sky darkened with promise of rain.
It grumbled at the world below as if to complain.
The wind carried its sympathetic wail with uncontrollable tears of pain.
I remained awkwardly at the window,
feeling guilty and wishing I have finally gone insane.

The green inhabitants danced shamelessly with evident glee.
I guess one's sadness is another's happiness.
At least they are decent enough to show their weakness.
I witnessed all these from the window that opened to a sordid world of bliss and misery.


No comments:

Post a Comment

to my dearest

Dear reader, why are you afraid to contemplate about the 'forbidden'? Dearest reader, why are you afraid of a false danger? is it t...