05 July 2012

A Note


A new age dawns.
i can feel the first rays of change saturate my soul.
i breathe in the glorious mist of infinite possibilities.
Eyes closed skyward, arms raised high.
i exhale with an intoxicating relief, i sigh.
Detached from one only to be whole.

Sweet Silence.
Sweet reverence for sweet Silence.
Comforting as it sounds,
Morals fed to the hounds.
i am not the sinking stone, you see.
i am the radial ripples that knows no bounds.

No chain can bind me.
(i am free)
No illusion can blind me.
(i am free)
No person can change me.
(i am me)
No reason can rearrange me.
(i am me)
No one can complete me.
(let me be)
No voice can compete me.
(let me be)
No dogma can trap me.
(can't you see?)
No lord can command me.
(now you see)

Sing me a different tune,
Feed yourself with your know-it-all spoon.
Sincere like the moon and the sun.
i love the way you dream, my love.
i love the way you scream when you have fun.

Where have you been? i asked.
Right where you found me, Life she smiled.
Reached out and touched my weary face.
You won't be needing this anymore, she smiled.

Now i can see, feel, smell, hear and taste.
My senses are alive, i am whole again.
A beautiful tree has grown from the waste.
Let us sit in its shade,
in sunshine, rain or any weather,
There's no yesterday today, only now hereafter.

Azlym19042011

No comments:

Post a Comment

to my dearest

Dear reader, why are you afraid to contemplate about the 'forbidden'? Dearest reader, why are you afraid of a false danger? is it t...